“Wonderful place and people, can't wait to go back!”
From the US call 651-335-6746
In Honduras call 9994-5308
2 bed 2 baths-
Sleeps max 6 people
3 bed 3 baths-
Sleeps max 8 people
3 bed 4 baths-
Sleeps max 8 people
Amenities included in price
The benefits of spending your vacation at Villas del Playa:
1) We have Blue Channel (the number one dive and snorkel spot on the island) right in front of the Villas, Turtle Crossing approx. 400 yds west of us and many many more dive sites very close by.
2) Many of the dive shops we recommend pick up our guests right at our dock
3) We are located just outside of West End Village so you have the benefits of being close and yet not being right in the middle of it all
4) All of our Villas are right on the Beach
5) Complimentary cell phone with your rental with $2.50 for you to use as you need it
6) Wi-fi throughout the Villas
7) Full-sized washer/dryer in every unit
8) Concierge service to coordinate transportation and activities if needed
9) The only 2 clear bottom 2 person kayaks on the island free for our guests to use
11) Welcome Basket
12) Emails starting at 6 weeks prior to arrival, sharing all kinds of great information for our guests coming
13) We have the greatest location on the island and it is our goal to make your Roatan vacation stress free and relaxing!
Please join our Facebook page and see each photo album of our guests enjoying themselves during their stay at Villas del Playa. We care!
Located right on the beach on the beautiful island of Roatan.
Surrounded by the second largest reef in the world.
Just a short walk down the beach to West End where restaurants,
gift shops, grocery stores, and night life are.
You could make the mile walk or catch a water-taxi
to the beautiful West Bay Beach.
Villas Del Playa offers 6 unique Custom Villas, located on the beautiful sandy beaches of West End. Each villa offers 180 degree views overlooking the turquoise Caribbean sea, breathtaking sunsets, passing cruise ships, overlooking the spectacular and famous “Blue Channel” diving and snorkeling spot on the reef, each just steps from your own villa.
Nestled in a quiet location where the tropical forest meets the Caribbean, close enough to walk to West End Village but far enough to get away and enjoy the stars in peace. Deep water access is available directly in front of the villas for large boat and sailboat moorings. The villas offer the ONLY property on the West side of the island with private boat docking and handicap access. The Villas are walking distance or a short water-taxi ride from our dock to the beautiful West Bay beach.
Construction of Villas Del Playas features the use of highest quality materials available to insure your investment. All Villas will have the unique use of tempered glass on the balconies for a “Clear View” of the Caribbean Sea and panoramic view of Blue Channel Reef. The best in stone/granite, stainless steel appliances and fixtures, water purification system, 10’ ceilings, and we are wheel chair friendly with 36" doorways.
ROATAN TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
The Honduran Government requires that all visitors entering the country from the US or Canada have a valid passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months past their departure date. Travelers with passports from other countries may have have different visa requirements. PLEASE CHECK YOUR PASSPORT BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR BOOKING, AS TRAVELERS WITH NON-COMPLYING PASSPORTS WILL BE TURNED AWAY AT THE AIRPORT.